Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!...happy it's over.

Thank goodness Halloween is over and we can move on to better things!..liiiike Christmas!! my favorite Holiday!  Mike is a huge Halloween fanatic and I am psycho about Christmas! I'll sing and hum Christmas songs all year long! Just ask Mike. :) He'll tell you how annoying it is! I don't hate Halloween but I never have a planned costume. It's always last minute planning. As in I'll decide what I'll be the day OF Halloween. Maybe next year will be better because today we went to hot topic in the mall and bought Halloween costumes at 75% off! We have a couples costume for any parties we attend. Princess Peach and Mario. How fitting. lol and then for when we hand our candy at the neighbors I'll be snow white! I get to be two princesses next year! ha ha. Here are some pics of our Halloween this year. Our neighbors put up an awesome graveyard with zombies that pop out at you, strobe lights, fog, and of someone hiding behind tarp to freak out the children!

Mike was a butcher and I'm a devil since I'm an angel the rest of the year! ;)
 Our little Lola was spider man!
This is way scarier at night once the music, fog and strobe lights are going!


 Our neighbors/Very good friends Pete and Vicky

 Grrr! mess with the devil you get the horns! wicked bad joke!
 Mike replaced the old head chef, but kept his head! muahahaha!
 Fred and Wilma Flintstone we're sooooo annoying!!
 just pickin some boogs!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cooking blog, so I know this one is gonna be fun too!!

    ReplyDelete