Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just Call Me Queen B!

Woo Hoo my package came in the mail today! The infertility book I'm reading mentioned Royal Jelly to help fertility.  I'm willing to try anything. :) I hope I like the taste, I have a whopping 24 ounces of it!!

Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae, as well as adult queens. It is secreted from the glands in the hypopharynx of worker bees, and fed to all larvae in the colony.
When worker bees decide to make a new queen, either because the old one is weakening, or was killed, they choose several small larvae and feed them with copious amounts of royal jelly in specially constructed queen cells. This type of feeding triggers the development of queen morphology, including the fully developed ovaries needed to lay eggs. Royal Jelly is said to improve fertility in both men and women, in men by increasing the quality of their sperm, and in women by increasing the quality of their eggs.

What is Royal Jelly Used For?
  • It increases libido
  • Supports the health of eggs (so you get pregnant - and don't miscarry)
  • Diminishes the signs of aging (inside and out, to help you get pregnant no matter when you want to)
  • Reduces inflammation (helpful for endometriosis, PCOS, and other inflammatory conditions)
  • Naturally boosts the immune system
  • It has been shown to treat auto-immune conditions (these conditions can cause infertility, not to mention pain)
Wish me Luck!! Hopefully we'll get our BFP by Christmas! That would be a blessing.

How I will feel when I am pregnant.
A girl from TMP took these words right out of my mouth! 
 I will cherish every second that I am puking in the toilet and thank God that he has blessed me with morning sickness.
I will love every stretch mark that marked my body with pregnancy battle scars.
I will skip merrily to the bathroom and sing tunes while I tinkle 100 times a day!
I will push like I have never pushed before and love my constipation.
I will smile and cringe with every blood draw and 3 hour glucose test because that's just part of pregnancy.
I will listen to every sign my body gives me and happily follow each one.
I will be like a giddy little school girl when I finally get to go buy maternity clothes.
I will happily gain every pound that is needed for our baby and know that no matter how hard I worked at loosing all the weight prior, this is SO worth it!!
Every time the little angel kicks me in the liver I will cry happy tears that I am able to feel him or her move.
I will smile and refuse to complain about any ache or pain that goes along with the territory since I have been dreaming about feeling that way for so long.
And when my water breaks and the contractions feel like they are going to tear me apart, I will just hold my husbands hand and tell him this is it, we are gonna bring our baby into the world soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Im hoping it works!!! Do you bake with it or put it on toast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! me too!! lol. It says never put in hot water so I'm assuming it can't be heated. I'm going to try and eat it straight from the jar. 2 tsp a day. Otherwise if that doesn't work, mixing it with iced tea. :)

    ReplyDelete