Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jessi's baby shower

My SIL Jessi is having our first neice Molly in January.  We could not be happier for them and wanted to do something to show her how much she is loved.  I contacted her mom and bff Jen and let them know I wanted to throw a surprise baby shower for Jess.  We emailed back and forth for months figuring out the date, time, menu, strategy to get her out of the house and excuses to use with the cars in the driveway. lol. It was a beautiful intimate shower and I'm so happy it turned out well. Here are the pics.

 made baby shape cookies with royal frosting
 made the favors: chocolate cake balls dipped in chocolate
 baby shower brunch (mimosa not pictured..but it was there!!)



 Jessi's 'why the heck are you taking pictures of me when I'm entering my house?' face.
"Ooooooh a surprise party!!!!"
 Crystal bought bibs and fabric markers for everyone to decorate a bib for Molly.
 diaper diva
 cutie pie
 rawr feed me!!
 robot and Charlie
 The bib I will have Molly wear when I'm watching her. lol.
 diaper game, guess which poop is real. juuust kidding. It's chocolate people!!








 made a cloth diaper cake



No comments:

Post a Comment