Thursday, November 4, 2010

BW again today and Schmoopy comes home!!

So I am starving!!! I have to fast for my BW later today.  I have to do another glucose test to see if the metformin is helping control my insulin. Also a hemoglobin test because....well, because my Doc said so. :) I won't be getting these results till my next RE appt which won't be for at least 3 weeks but I'll keep you guys posted! over and out.

P.S. Mike comes home today! Yahoooooo!!!!! Target had all of these different flavors of candy corn on clearance so I bought him each kind! Only the best for Mike! lol. He loves candy corn and it's the thought that counts. :P  I threw in two of his fave candy bars too.

 I had to photo shop to cover my note...trust, you'd gag at how gay we are. It's for your own good. ;)
 Flavors: s'mores, green apple candy corn with chocolate covered peanuts, original candy corn with chocolate covered peanuts and blood orange candy corn.
I know I'm not suppose to be eating these but you can't blame me for wanting to try just 1!! You'd think I'm counting down to his arrival because I miss him but I just want him to hurry home and open these bad boys!! lol.... only kidding...ahem...sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment