Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

It's freezing!!  It's 58 degrees outside and I'm loving it.  I love the winter when your fingers get cold instantly and that crisp cold air hits your face.  Being in Florida it's obviously not a real winter, but It's what we look forward to after the hot ass summer!!  Not to mention when the house feels cold it reminds me of Christmas and instantly brightens my day!  I might just start putting up the Xmas decor in the house very soon. :) Since the weather was so nice I decided to play with my babies while Mike's sleeping. 

Of course the first thing they do is a face off
 It's getting intense
 ATTACK!!!!
 Acacia found an orange.................
 And of course decided to bury the orange!
 A little more chasing
 Still running
 I hate when Lola's ears are up!

No comments:

Post a Comment