Thursday, June 2, 2011

ATTN: TRIGGER SHOT IS OUT!! come on BFP!!

Today I'm 7 dpiui (days past IUI) and 9 days past trigger shot. I couldn't take it any longer and wanted to pee on a stick! The trigger shot is out of my system already! Which I'm happy to know so if and when I get my BFP I'll know it's real and not leftover pregnancy hormones from the trigger shot. So now since I know it's out, I'm not going to test again until next Thursday which will be the official 2WW date. I was going to test on Tuesday but I hate early BFN's. So either AF will show her face or I'll get that beautiful BFP we've been dreaming of!! Praying it's the bfp option over AF! lol, obviously!

Photobucket

Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. praying that we see 2 beautiful lines next time you post test pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AM! Me too. lol, although I had a temp drop this morning so we'll see. If not this cycle then hopefully a bunch of us girls will get it next cycle and be in the Mar DDC together!! :)

    ReplyDelete