Monday, June 6, 2011

Pregnant with caution

Photobucket
yup that's right! Finally got that gorgeous BFP!! I'm still on shock and am too scared to react. lol. I don't think I'll feel at ease until we see a heartbeat honestly. For those of you who have FB PLEASE don't write anything!! Not everyone knows about our blog nor about our TTC journey. We will not make that same mistake as to tell everyone and it result in a miscarriage so just you lucky one's who know about our blog get to know. :) So now we just wait and pray this little bean sticks!

3 comments:

  1. Molly said now that she had time to think it over she's very excited. Congrats guys, we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited to see this! I haven't been on TMP today yet, but KNEW this was coming based on your previous test!!!!!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! I took a digi this morning and it said "pregnant". lol. of course I'm still not excited and won't be until I see my beta's doubling!

    ReplyDelete