Monday, June 13, 2011

BETA # 3!!

I'm 18DPO today and my betas went from 290 on 6/10 to 1237 today!! WOOT WOOT!! That's a nice jump so I'm praying my little muffin wants to stick! My BIL and SIL came over to bring me a present. :) It was a bag full of pregnant necessities. It had things for morning sickness, Belly laughs by Jenny McCarthy, tea, mouthwash, tissues, chap stick, cocoa butter, hard candies, a journal for all 3 trimesters. Very very thoughtful and sweet. Thanks Guys!! Also my very first FLUFF mail came in today! It's the fuzzibunz one size limited edition earth day cloth diaper. So cute! When My grovia cloth diapers come in I'll take a pic of the diapers and my bag of goodies. My wrist is still in pain and I don't want to deal with the camera today. hee hee. I have more blood work Wednesday and then my weekly RE appointments should start next week! Soo excited to see that little pea on the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment