Thursday, June 9, 2011

losing weight?

So I didn't think there was a need to take a picture of my scale last week but it was at 176.something. Then when I got the BFP Monday I weighed myself and it was (sorry for dirty scale)Photobucket

Today, 4 days later I weigh myself and it's (YAY I cleaned my scale) Photobucket

That's 4 lbs in a week and I haven't even been able to lose that doing exercise. I'm eating 3 meals a day, veggies, whole wheat stuff and fruits. Not exercising at all and I don't get it. As much as I shouldn't be complaining it worries me more than anything. I can't wait for my betas tomorrow to see if they're at least doubling or not. I want to pull my hair out.


2 comments:

  1. I know I said it before but try not to worry about the weight loss. I know a bunch of women lost weight in the 1st tri and not just from m/s. Everyone is different and while it's tempting to compare sometimes it just freaks us out to see that we don't (or do) have certain symptoms or lack of symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SIL! ;) I'll keep this in mind. I'm 171.6 this morning. buuut I'm eating all throughout the day so at least I'm sure I'm not starving the little bean.

    ReplyDelete