Sunday, June 5, 2011

To believe or not to believe...

So I tested this morning a little past midnight (10dpo) and got the faintest BFP. Here's the catch. I don't know if the pregnancy test strip I took showing the trigger shot was out at 7dpo was a bust, or if this is real. I peed on the same internet cheapie strip this morning that I peed the trigger shot out at 7dpo and it too had a second faint line. DH is being a realist and saying not to get my hopes up because it's so light. He's not even considering it to be real. He wants confirmed blood work. I don't know what to think. As hopeful as I was his 'realist point of view' definitely got a hold of me because I don't want to believe it now either, until it's confirmed with either a FRER on Tuesday (12dpo) or BW. I don't want to get excited over a false positive, but I'm definitely still praying my little heart out that it is positive. Please pray for us and if you're not religious, cross everything ya got! My temp went up this morning from 97.28 yesterday to 97.82 today. I didn't sleep well because I sprained my wrist so I'm not sure if that threw off my temp. This month marks 2 1/2 years TTC and I find it so hard to believe we are pregnant after our first IUI. The doctor said we had a 4%-10% chance. That's so small. Plus I have no symptoms accept acne which is the total opposite of my first pregnancy. I think I'll pee on a FRER tomorrow. That will be 11 dpo and 13 dp trigger. Sorry I'm rambling like a indecisive person who doesn't want to get their hopes up. lol

My EPT test from a little past midnight this morning. See that faint faint line making it a plus symbol??
Photobucket
Photobucket

I peed on a internet cheapie this morning at 6a.m and saw a faint line also.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is the 7dpo internet cheapie to compare.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is driving me crazy! I just want my RE to call and send me in for BW already!!
I have NO symptoms whatsoever accept skin breakout. So that might also be why I'm in denial. My first pregnancy I had sore boobs, heightened smell, nausea, all the good stuff. lol.


1 comment:

  1. Wooo hoo... looking forward to seeing that line get nice and dark. Praying for a baby Griswold in 2012!

    ReplyDelete