Friday, May 20, 2011

Update

Soo I had my appointment yesterday and it was good and bad. Bad because we have to wait till Sunday to see where we go from here and still don't have an answer. Good because my uterine lining thickened back up to 8 when it used to be at 5. Also good because I have ONE follicle measuring 13mm which is my biggest yet! The past two cycles I haven't had anything over 10. We will go back Sunday and see if the follicle continued to grow. If it did, we'll continue with the IUI on Monday or Tuesday! I'm at least relieved my lining is thick again because that lessens my chances for another miscarriage and I'll take all the precautions I can get. I just found out today that my friends daughter got pregnant on her first IUI attempt. She also has been TTC for a very long time and has experienced a MC as well. So that's 2 people I know that have had success the first try. Dear Lord, let me be next!! :) On another note, here are pictures of the cupcake order I did for a baby shower today. I made everything you see in the picture. :)





I think they came out super cute. Hopefully ppl at her shower like them and I get some business. I know graduation is right around the corner! Well until Sunday, ta ta for now.


2 comments:

  1. The way you word things & the songs you have playing brought me to tears. (am I a sap or what?) You are so incredible w/ words! I am rooting for you guys!!!!!!!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Col! lol, sometimes I can't believe you showed me TMP over a YEAR ago!! I don't think I'd be as sane as I am without those girls!

    ReplyDelete