Sunday, May 29, 2011

That MUST have item for your baby

So I'm sure everyone has that "MUST HAVE" item for when you have a baby. Whether it's a replica of an item you had as a child or certain nursery decor you fell in love with. My secret MUST HAVE item is a vintage pram. I know that's probably weird but back in 2003 I was watching the Ellen DeGeneres show and Gwyneth Paltrow was her guest and was gifted a pram. I will always remember that episode. I immediately fell in love with it. It just has such a classic look to it. I always knew if we ever had a baby a pram would be #1 on my list. I wasn't even married at this time and knew this is what I wanted to push my baby in someday. Something about antique and vintage items just make my heart skip a beat. I truly think I was born in the wrong century. lol. Here is a pic of a vintage silver cross pram. They run in the $$thousands$$ but I have been on a craigslist hunt for them since 2009. Each one I have found have been between $300-$2,000 but they have had some type of tear, or are way too expensive. I want something in great condition so it can become a family heirloom. Whether we get pregnant this year or not I have decided that is the one item I MUST buy to have on hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment