Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Triggered last night!

I had my 3rd follie scan yesterday and my follie is now at 18 and my lining is at 11!! That is my thickest yet! Nice and plump waiting to grab on to an eggie!! :) I am beyond excited to have my 1st IUI tomorrow morning. A sigh of relief to not have another canceled cycle. An actual chance to be in the game. My first 2WW in 7 months. I don't even remember how it feels to have that excitement and anxiety of a 2WW. lol. I know it will hurt 100x more if I go into this thinking it will work and it doesn't. But at the same time it's been 7 MONTHS that I haven't gotten to feel this way! lol. So now I have 7 months of hope and excitement that's been stored away for that 2WW. I'm prepared to take my chances of the hurt but for now I just want to feel hopeful and have faith that maybe just maybe God is ready to bless us. 2 1/2 years seems like a long enough wait to me. :) Please if you're reading this, pray for us. If you're not religious just keep your fingers crossed...and toes too...and the days you're not having sex, your legs!!...what? I need all the crossing I can get here!! tee hee hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment