Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My foots in the door, just got to walk through it.

So word of mouth is a great thing. :) From doing the baptism cake I am doing another wedding Anniversary cake next month. Hooray! Also the girl I made the baptism cake for is a violin teacher and she offered one of her students a piece of leftover baptism cake and the lady enjoyed it so much that she might have me do a sweet sixteen cake next month! Do you know how many potential clients might be at a sweet sixteen?? If those girls like the cake they'll be asking their parents to hire me! The funniest thing was the lady who was asking about me also has a girlfriend who bakes cakes from home. lol, She'd rather recommend me then her own girlfriend. That made me feel good about my cakes. :) She also mentioned having me and her girlfriend meet because her GF is wanting to start a business so maybe, just maybe I won't just be getting my feet wet in this whole cake baking but I'll straight up be SOAKED!! I don't want to get my hopes up but here's to hoping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment