Thursday, May 26, 2011

IUI complete! 2WW I'm here!

Woo Hoo I had my IUI this morning! Everything went great, although Mikes head grew ginormous when the RE seemed very impressed with his semen sample. LOL. The Doctor let us look at the sample under the microscope and it was sooo crazy!! It was a drip on a slide and there were thousands swimming around on that thing. My RE had the genius idea to use the word 'perfect' to describe them. You can all imagine what that does to a man's self esteem. HA HA I told Mike I hope it works and he replied with "Did you hear the Doctor? My guys are perfect...they'll find their way!" Then on the car ride home he puts his hand above my stomach and does a 'sprinkling' motion and says "Just giving you some baby dust!" HA HA HA don't even ask me where the heck he learned the term baby dust because I sure as hell didn't teach him that. After the IUI I had really painful cramps, to the point where I could barely walk. It was only on my right side which is where my follicle is so I assume they're ovulation pains and I'm just not used to that. I'm not one who feels 'O' pains. I was originally going to pee the trigger shot out because then your test gets lighter and you know the trigger shot is out of your system, then when you keep testing and it gets darker...You're pregnant!!! Buuut my RE requested I not do that and just wait until AF comes..or 12 days. So my testing date is Monday June 7th. I obviously am praying this is it, but even if it's not we know that the femara at least works to make me ovulate and my lining is a whopping 11 so there's always next cycle. Each time we do the IUI our chances are increased so I have faith that sometime this year we WILL get our baby! I know it's weird but I feel kind of serene. I'm not stressed out at all and I'm just happy. I'm hopeful. I know Mike doesn't blame me for any of our trying to conceive problems and that we'll be together forever. I know in my heart God has a plan and whenever he thinks we are ready for a baby he will bless us with one. I'll keep you guys posted on any preggy symptoms I have. Although they very well could be in my head, I'll post them none the less!


No comments:

Post a Comment