Tuesday, February 1, 2011

let's get this ball rolling

Well, my chart shows no signs of ovulation and I'm on CD 29 today.  It's safe to go ahead and start the aygestion to jump start AF.  She should hopefully arrive in the next 15 days and then from there we can start the clomid and the IUI.  I don't want to get my hopes too high but I really am praying this works for us. After everything we've been through this has to be our time right? I don't know why but I have a lot of faith our time will come soon.  During December I was so sad thinking about if I don't get pregnant by March I won't meet our baby till 2012! That seems so far away.  But after having the successful surgery and a game plan, I really don't mind if we don't meet our baby till 2012.  Just as long as we meet our baby someday! I'm very optimistic of what's to come and I haven't felt this way in awhile. lol, I hope God isn't toying with my emotions. But that's what faith is right? To trust. And I trust God.

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you and trust me, you won't care about the 2012 date because you will be enjoying your 9 months of pregnancy so much, you won't want to wish a single day away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember to enjoy the process of trying..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly!! I'm praying my IUI will be as successful as yours!! ;) Jaime, I'll try to remember that because it gets so darn tiring TTC for this long. lol. It's barely on our time but on the 'windows' time. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete