Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 day shred

Sooo I was reading a lot last night about PCOS and it motivated me to get into shape.  If there is anything I can do to help defeat it I'm going to do it.  I started day 1 of 30 day shred.  I've done it in the past but only got to day 12 or 15 and then quit.  Never even got to level 2. Well let me start by saying I couldn't even finish the dvd! it was mortifying how out of shape I actually am.  I didn't have it in me to do the last 4 minutes! All I kept doing was yelling at Jillian Michaels to shut up and that I hate her!  I'm going to push through it this time and not stop.  I'm doing the entire 30 days! I've been doing low carb for 3 weeks now.  I started Feb 2nd at 184 and today Feb 24th I'm 177.8. so 6 lbs in 3 weeks seems pretty healthy.  I'm trying to do things right and not rapidly because I don't want it coming back.  I can't wait to see if I lose more with the diet and exercise combined.  My weigh ins are every Wednesday so I'll keep ya'll posted.  I'm sure you'll here me complain about Jillian in the next few days as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment