Friday, February 25, 2011

GAH my body is dead

Day 2.....unable to do 30 day shred due to the fact that my body is dead. :/  I am taking a little recovery day today and will be back at it tomorrow morning! I also bought some multivitamins from GNC to take while on the 30 day shred program.  Hoping it gives me even greater results.  It's such a feeling of relief to have a plan and actually have control over it.  Not knowing what's to come with ttc is so overwhelming but knowing I control my weight loss goals is even more motivation to want to achieve them.  I want control of some part of my life again.  Might as well be the part that makes me healthy and active again.

1 comment:

  1. I did the 30 day shred before pregnancy and it was TOUGH! So much harder than I ever expected from a DVD!!! Good luck and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete