Monday, February 28, 2011

Feeling good

So I was able to do the whole 30 day shred video day 2 the other day.  It still kicked my butt and I took a few 5 second breaks here and there but I finished it none the less! woo hoo! I am starting to feel pretty good.  More energetic (which is probably from the 7 vitamins I'm taking) and can see my stomach getting a little flatter every week.  My weigh in is in 2 days.  I'm hoping I made it to my goal of 175.  Then my next goal will be 170 by March 15th. I think with my dieting and the 30 day shred it's definitely doable.  On another note me and Mike went shopping all day Saturday! It was so nice out we couldn't stay inside. We drove to Tampa (hour drive) to enjoy our day.  I bought my fourth pair of TOMS at Nordstroms because they had an exclusive nude glitter shoe that is adorable!! I just had to get them.  Plus a child gets a pair of shoes so really I'm helping instead of shopping right? lol.
Look how cute these are!! I love love love them. I think my next shoe will be the navy blue mycats because they plant two trees for every pair you buy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment