Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lazy Tuesday?

I cannot for the life of me get motivated this morning. I'm just sooo tired.  I went to bed at 1a.m., woke up at 8a.m. and I'm still tired! I drank my shake and took my vitamins and the energy one is apparently broken! All I want to do is crawl up in a ball and sleeeeeep.  I need to do my 30 day shred but I'll probably just half ass it seeing as I don't even want to get off my couch today.  Wow this post should be called "Whiny Tuesday."  While typing this I just realized I'm being a total Whiner!! Someone please hurry and call the whaaambulence for me! Eww I hate whining. Soo I'm going to take control of my actions and stop whining. lol.  Excuse me while I kick my own ass and make myself do the 30 day shred video! These lbs aren't going to melt themselves away!  Tomorrow is weigh in.  I already know I'm not at my 175 goal...I couldn't resist and weighed myself today. :( 177.  I was that last week. Grrrr.  Who knows.  Maybe it will lower some by tomorrow.  I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment