Friday, January 21, 2011

no cake class for me

I had to miss my cake class tonight. I'm still sore from the surgery and am not in any shape to go sit through class and carry around all the supplies.  I emailed the instructor and I'll just have to practise on my own at home from the book and she'll try and catch me up at next weeks class.  I'll post pics this week when I attempt it. :) I think the #1 downfall to this surgery is the NAUSEA! It's definitely taken it's toll on me.  I had to stop my pain meds because it gave me really bad side effects of nausea and headaches.  At least while I'm off them I don't get the bad headaches. ha, just pain and less nausea.  Which I'll take over 8 hour headaches, that is the worst.  Ok, time for bed.  I'll post more pics this wkd of my niece Molly! I'm seeing her tomorrow along with Mikes grandparents and I'm so excited!! yay!! Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment