Friday, July 8, 2011

8 wks 1 day!

Time is just flying by thank goodness. 4 more weeks till we're in the 2nd trimester. This pregnancy has been a lot more rough then I was expecting. I have nausea and heartburn all throughout the day. I get dizzy and bad headaches. I throw up sometimes twice a day. I seriously commend any pregnant woman who has to work full time. I am absolutely miserable all day and couldn't imagine standing on my feet for 8 hours working at the bank. Even a part time job is rough when all you want to do is throw up. lol. I've been losing a lot of hours because of the rain but it's also nice so I can at least be miserable in my own home. :) It will all be worth it in the end. The fact that I'm finally pregnant and going through all of this is a blessing. I am hoping the nausea goes away sooner than later. I can barely stand a 15 minute car ride anymore. I'm only down 3 lbs of my pre pregnancy weight so that's good. I hope the baby is getting enough nutrients. Pre pregnancy I was eating low carb and mostly meat and veggies because I'm pre diabetic and insulin resistant. I can't even stand to look at meat right now. It makes me gag thinking of eating it. The only thing this baby wants is bagels for breakfast and those $1.00 totinos pizza's for lunch..dinner is my biggest challenge yet. We tried shrimp last night and that was not fun coming back up. Worst puking experience of my life. I'll spare you the details. I ended up getting a whey protien smoothie from starbucks and it seemed to work, then an hour later I was nauseous as hell! I just don't know what to eat anymore. Anyways, my next appt is next Tuesday the 12th. I'll be 8 wks and 5 days. We're going to see Mikes grandparents at the end of the month and they've been rooting for us since the get go and know everything we've endured on this ttc journey. We'll be 10 wks so hopefully it's safe to tell them. I think I'm going to frame the latest ultrasound pic we get and gift wrap it for them.

1 comment: