Sunday, July 31, 2011

12 weeks!

Almost into the 2nd tri! I have my first appt with my new OBGYN tomorrow and hopefully an U/S so I'll definitely update! This week was tricky. I'd go most of the morning and afternoon feeling good and thinking my symptoms were finally dying down, then night time hits and I'll trow up 4 times in 2 hours! I think the worst things I've thrown up so far are shrimp and pizza. I'm 1 lb over my pre pregnancy weight so I'm assuming that's good for being almost in the 2nd tri. Hopefully I can stay under 20lbs the entire pregnancy. I bought these super cute pregnancy tracker stickers off of etsy. There is one for every milestone then weekly starting at 36 weeks! Sorry for the poor picture quality. Mike is the worst photo taker ever! And it's just a normal point and shoot camera. UGH! lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!
    Congrats on hitting 2nd tri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great!!! Can't wait for the big bump!

    ReplyDelete