Saturday, October 2, 2010

To Grams and Gramps we go!

We took a trip down to Fort Myers, FL today to see Mikes Grandparents.  From day one of meeting them they have always made me feel like family.  My grandparents died when I was very young. I hardly remember anything about them so I was happy to marry into a family with Grandparents as wonderful as them! I love them like they we're my own. They are so cute and we love spending time with them! We want to make it a point to see them more often.  It's worth the 3 hour drive. I also need to make it a point to bring my camera with me when we go to take updated pictures! For those of you who don't know who they are, here is their picture!
 Look how cute they are matching!! This was Xmas '08


 This was Xmas '09 with the whole family. Aunt Susan is taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment