Friday, December 10, 2010

New Haircut

So I'm doing the Holiday Biggest Loser on TMP and this week I lost 3 lbs so I treated myself to a new haircut! I haven't had bangs since I was 5 but I figured since I act 5 it's only fitting. :) Ha Ha I walk in and Mike says "wow, you really look asian now." followed by "You look like such a hipster." lol, all I could think was "ummmm....thanks?"  I do however offically look like my mother.  Which it's funny because when I was younger I didn't want to look like her but now that I'm older I LOVE that I look like her. We both have big cheeks that droop a little. Our left eye is smaller than the right one. Also our 'normal' face always looks like we're mad!! I remember being in the back seat of the car and I can see her eyes in the rearview mirror and I'd say "Mom why are you mad?" and she'd say "I'm not mad." and I'd say "Well you always look mad, no matter what." and she said "THAT'S JUST MY FACE!"...ha ha and now I HAVE that face!!  Our similarities make me that much happier because when she's gone I can just see her features in me. corny, but true. Love ya mom!





2 comments:

  1. It looks awesome!!!! Congrats on the 3 lbs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I wish like I looked like my mom! I noticed that I have all her weird mannerisms when Sal and I were back home this summer...like we both smell e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g even really gross disgusting stuff, its funny.

    ReplyDelete